Saturday, April 1, 2017

March 2017 Newsletter

Hi there.

Short and sweet this month. Here we go.

Today, in a few short hours, Manhattan Murder Mystery will be performing live on KXLU at 7 pm, from Timewarp Records in Venice. Come watch us there, tune in on the radio (88.9 FM), or listen on the internet. Or don't do any of those things. I can't make you do anything.

Lots of people bought in to the Gibbons and the Sluts, Live at Biko Garage publishing campaign. In about a week that album will start to appear on your favorite internet services, and I'll be putting copies in the mail to those that bought in. Thanks, y'all!

Remember the most recent Mateo Katsu record, Fourteen Weeks? Well, I'm done promoting it, and here is the last bit of press it got. Did you know that there is a second part to that album? Well there is. You see, back in 2013 I embarked on a 23 week long project in which I wrote and recorded a new song every week. Fourteen Weeks is part one, and part two will be coming online later this month. It bears the very creative title, "Nine Weeks."

Ok that's it. I hope this message finds you well. Keep up the good work.

mjk

miedlena.com

No comments:

Post a Comment