Thursday, September 10, 2015

She's a lesbian

"Since when are you gay?" is a song from a band called Childbirth. They are from Seattle. This song is, to my ears, an Instant Classic.

No more words necessary.




As for Miedlena, I've been working on a little suite of songs that are sounding ok so far. I played some of it for Gibbons and he says it sounds like "Early Awesome Of Montreal." I haven't really heard much Of Montreal, but he seemed pretty enthusiastic about it so I'll take it as a good thing.

He and I have also been recording one of his songs, which is sounding great so far.

That's it for now. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. This song took me in a time machine back to the Cassette Era. I saw my Sex Pistols and PIL tapes strewn about and thought about rewinding cassettes by hand because,
    "sometimes you just had to do that." It's not pc to laugh but this kept me laughing. This song is indeed an instant classic.

    ReplyDelete